SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia’s most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation’s best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic service to more than eight million customers annually. With a vessel fleet of 77 and a coach fleet in excess of 60 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and soon to be Tasmania, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River in WA and on the Murray River in SA
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Kangaroo Island and the South Australian mainland
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Bruny Island and Tasmania
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Queensland, Darwin, Northern Territory and Perth, Western Australia
- Lunch and dinner cruises in Perth, Western Australia and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone in Queensland
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours on Kangaroo and Fraser Islands
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and bistro at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).